How to Place an order

To place an order simply email me at joeycjohnson@gmail.com with which animal you are interested in and any color requests you might have.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Angry Birds Hats

Most everything I make is requested by someone. These Angry Birds inspired hats were requested by a friend. Essentially I Googled Angry Birds and studied what they looked like and went to town. Thankfully I wrote a pattern as I went because I've already got more orders for these!  I can pretty much make any character hat, at least so far I haven't failed. So if it's another Angry Bird, perhaps the Blue Bird you want, you just have to ask! If I can't figure it out, I'll let ya know.


 Angry Birds Green Pig
Made to order, child size shown.
Baby $30
Child $35
Adult $40



 Here's a Satisfied Customer wearing his, after his daddy put it on and stretched it out a bit!

Bad Daddy!
(He's so going to kick my ass for this!)



Don't go anywhere, here's another Angry Bird!


 Red Angry Bird
Made to order, child size shown.
Baby $30
Child $35
Adult $40




There is no better advertising then this cutie right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment